Regina is a 1997 graduate of California State University, Fullerton. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and an emphasis in Personal Financial Planning.
Regina has been employed at Crane & Associates Financial Planning Firm since the completion of her studies at CSUF and is the Director of Client Services. Pertinent occupational experience includes employment with Smith Barney`s Trust Services Department, and CNA/California Central Trust Bank. During her six years at California Central Trust Bank, Regina acted as a Trust Administrator dealing with business retirement plans, and specializing in 401(k) Plans, Profit Sharing and Money Purchase Pension Plans.
Regina is a registered representative and is licensed as a life, disability, long term care, and variable annuity insurance agent. She is also a licensed and registered tax preparer for the state of California. Some of her daily duties and responsibilities include assisting our office as we help clients with:
· Asset allocation and investments.
· Social Security analysis.
· Tax related issues.
· Individual Retirement Account and Pension Plan rollovers.
· Obtaining appropriate life, disability and long term care insurance.
· Estate transfers upon the passing of client's spouse/parent.
· Establishing and administering:
- 403(b), Simple IRA, and SEP IRA Accounts
- Money Purchase and Profit Sharing Plans
- 529 College Savings Plans
Regina is also a dedicated mother of two teenage boys and a preteen girl. When she is not acting as a taxi driver for her children, she enjoys spending time with her husband, baking, reading and practicing yoga.