Regina is a 1997 graduate of California State University, Fullerton. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and an emphasis in Personal Financial Planning. Regina is a registered representative, and is also a licensed and registered tax preparer for the state of California.
Regina has been employed at Crane & Associates since the completion of her studies at CSUF and is the Director of Client Services. She has prior experience at Smith Barney in the Trust Services Department, and at CNA/California Central Trust Bank. During her six years at California Central Trust Bank, Regina acted as a Trust Administrator dealing with business retirement plans, and specializing in 401(k) Plans, Profit Sharing and Money Purchase Pension Plans.
Some of her daily duties and responsibilities include assisting our office as we help clients with:
· Asset allocation and investments.
· Social Security analysis.
· Tax related issues.
· Individual Retirement Account and Pension Plan rollovers.
· Obtaining appropriate life, disability and long term care insurance.
· Estate transfers upon the passing of client's spouse/parent.
· Establishing and administering:
- 403(b), Simple IRA, and SEP IRA Accounts
- Money Purchase and Profit Sharing Plans
- 529 College Savings Plans
Regina is also a dedicated mother of two teenage boys and a preteen girl. When she is not acting as a taxi driver for her children, she enjoys spending time with her husband, baking, reading and practicing yoga.